COINBASE PRO LOGIN: BUY, SELL, AND TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES
coinbase pro login - Coinbase Pro is serving its crypto trading services with complete customer liability. This platform is used to buy and sell cryptocurrencies BNB, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ether, Dogecoin, BUSD, etc. The people who are looking to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies using the Coinbase Pro exchange are asked to sign up for a Coinbase Pro account on its website or App. By providing the details like email, name, and password anyone can sign up on this exchange. Let’s start discussing the Coinbase Pro login method and other related topics.
What is Coinbase Pro Login - A details Explanation?
Coinbase Pro login is a process that helps you to use and manage the Coinbase Pro exchange services and features. This account allows you to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies easily and quickly. You can use a credit or debit card or any other payment method to make purchases for the cryptos on Coinbase Pro. To access all these Coinbase Pro exchange features, you need to create a new account first.
How to sign up on Coinbase Pro App?
People who are new at Coinbase exchange can set up an account using the Coinbase Pro app or website. The steps to sign up for a Coinbase Pro account on its app are given below.
1. Launch the Coinbase Pro mobile app
2. Click on the ‘Get Started’ button
3. Enter the details like name, email, and password
Note: Make sure to choose a password that consists of at least 8-digits, alphanumeric characters, and 1upper and lower-case letters. This will help you to protect your account from hackers and cybercriminals.
5. Click the create account button to visit the next webpage
6. To verify the email, provide the verification code
7. After completing the verification process, the Coinbase Pro login account will be ready to use.
How to log in to the Coinbase Pro account?
To access the Coinbase Pro account, you can go through to follow the steps that are given below:
1. Open the Coinbase Pro login app on your mobile
2. Then, locate the Coinbase Pro login page on it
3. Enter the email address of your Coinbase Pro account
4. Type password details and tap the sign-in button to access the account.
How to verify identity on Coinbase Pro?
Once you finish the login steps for Coinbase Pro, you need to complete identity verification by following the steps that are given below:
1. log in to your Coinbase Pro account
2. When asked, click the ‘Verify Now’ option
3. Provide the basic details that are asked
4. Make sure that you are ready with the ID documents
5. Be sure that photos of documents are clear
6. Otherwise, your request to verify the Coinbase Pro account would be denied
7. After submitting the documents wait for a few hours
8. Finally, you are done with the Coinbase Pro identity verification process.
How to set up 2FA in Coinbase Pro?
2FA is an advanced sign-in feature that is provided in Coinbase to safeguard your account from fraudsters. If you are not sure to set up this feature then you can do so easily by approaching the steps that are given below:
- Sign in to your Coinbase Pro login account
- Find the ‘Enable 2FA’ option and click on it
- Now, enter an active mobile number
- Verify the number by getting the code
- Type the code manually or paste it directly
- Now, click the ‘Activate 2FA’ option
- You will be asked to re-login to your account
- Finally, you have enabled 2FA in your Coinbase Pro login account
Ways to solve the Coinbase Problems
Coinbase users might face the problems like wrong account sign-in details, Coinbase two-factor authentication issues, and the Coinbase Pro not working properly. We have discussed the tactics to fix these issues in the next sections that are mentioned below:
1: Coinbase Invalid Login Details Error
The most common Coinbase sign-in is invalid login details. This issue occurs when you provide the incorrect username or password details on the login page. Commonly, this issue can be fixed by retyping the details but in case you are still facing this issue then you need to reset the password of your account. The steps to reset the Coinbase Pro account password are given below:
- Direct yourself to Coinbase Pro login page
- Find the ‘Forgot Password’ option and tap on it
- Visit the Coinbase Pro password reset page
- Type the email address linked with the account
- Then, hit the reset password button that is given here
- When asked, verify your identity by entering the code sent to your email
- Now, you can choose a new password for your account
- Type a password that includes alphanumeric characters
- Then, find and click Submit button to save it
- Finally, you are all set to access your account with the new password.
2: Coinbase 2FA issues
If you are unable to access your account due to the Coinbase 2FA code then you need to apply the tips that are given below:
- Confirm the phone that you have registered for 2FA is active or not
- If the phone number is not active then speak to the Coinbase support agent to access your account
- If the phone number is active then turn on and turn off the Airplane mode on your device
- Try to restart your device to fix the network issue on it
- Once you access the Coinbase Pro account then disable the 2FA or update the phone number
3: Coinbase Pro app is not working properly issue
If the Coinbase Pro app is not working smoothly on your mobile then you need to do the following to fix it:
- Try to update the app by visiting the App or Play Store
- Make sure to clear data and cache files on a regular basis
- If you find the slowness issue on your mobile then try to clear some memory on it
- If the same issue persists then try to remove the Coinbase Pro app from your device and then install it on your device by visiting the respective application store
Note: After going through the above solutions, you will be able to access the Coinbase Pro account easily. If you feel the need to contact Coinbase support then you can do so by using the Coinbase email, Coinbase Twitter, and Coinbase support phone number.
In concluding points, Coinbase Pro exchange is popular due to its easy-to-use interface and safe trading environment. If you have made your mind to trade with Coinbase Pro exchange then you need to set up a profile by approaching the steps that are given above on this page. Make sure to provide valid and complete information while going through the identity verification process otherwise, Coinbase Pro may reject the request to verify your identity on its exchange. We are sure that this post will help you to learn about the Coinbase Pro login processes.